- Heavy-duty, 1.75″ diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather.The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping.
- The 14′ trampoline has 96 Primary springs and 32 PowerSprings™ for a total of 128 springs.
- The 12′ trampoline has 80 Primary springs and 20 PowerSprings™ for a total of 100 springs.
- 14′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 255 lbs.*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lbs!).
- 12′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lbs.*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!).
- This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
*Call or visit our showroom for more information.